Friday, November 8, 2013

New inspiration from Ecuador to Bows by Belen


Hello everyone!!  First of all I would like to apologize because I've practically left aside my blog :(  But I'm here again with exciting good news!!  I got amazing material and stuff from my lovely country of birth:  Ecuador.  My Aunties and my Grandma gave me all this cute stuff from my childhood hometown, Guayaquil.  This new material gave me a special inspiration to develop new products for Bows by Belen.  So, I'm not only going to work with fabrics for my bows but also with grosgrain ribbon (My favorite was the polka-dot one!)  Thank God for my beloved family who always support me and for all of you that will be part of my upcoming New Collections.
So guys, be prepared to see new and unique products from Bows by Belen; And as said in my country: Sí es hecho en Ecuador, es mucho mejor!   Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...