Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School Collection


I can't believe it!!  My summer vacations are gone, but I'm kind of excited to start 8th grade.  Well... I have to confess something:  I love schooool and I love jeaaans -skinny- LOL!!!  That's why I prepared with my mom this special collection of "preciosas" denim flowers.  Let me introduce you the Back to School Collection.  I spent a lot of time with mom taking care of the small details of this one (doing the cover buttons and more)  I'm so glad with the results.  I really felt in love with this colorful and pretty collection.  
You can get these denim flowers for just $6 each.  Enjoy this new line!!  :D





Each flower measures approximately 3.15 inches across, the size of the button is 7/8" and the flower is attached to an 1.77 inches alligator clip.

Colors:
Denim Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...